The Business Department is what makes this organization unique. Being multidisciplinary, we grow our organization by supporting the Engineering Department, strategically developing our products and ideas, building connections and opportunities, and creating an internship-like environment where students can apply their knowledge in practical projects.
Cinematographers play a key role in the creative development and filming of UCR-UAS visual media content, with most projects being videos for our YouTube channel. Film styles will vary between candid documentary-style footage, smooth cinematic footage, and track shots of aircraft during flight tests for technical analysis.
Please email any questions to email@example.com.
- Work with project directors to plan and executes scenes for videos.
- Operate cameras during filming for both public media as well as technical footage.
- Review footage and select videos that are best-suited for a given video/film
- Experience in videography or cinematography
- Ability to improvise during shoots to acquire footage that matches the video's mood.
Nice to have
- Personal camera that you are familiar with and can use for shoots.
- Experience filming with gimbals (e.g. DJI Ronin)